Re: Compatibility tables are now live!

Hey folks!

I've been working with these templates for a couple of days. I would like
to ask for someone try them and see if something is wrong or weird things
happen when you use the form.

Basically, following Renoir work, I created 3 properties, one for the
format [1] (table, list), one for the topic [2] (css, javascript, and
others) and one for the feature (border-radius, border, font-face, and
others), and also I updated the old Compatibility templates [4][5].

If someone has any suggestions to help me out describing these properties
and commenting the Templates, that will be awesome, any suggestion, tip, or
update will be more than welcome.

For now, the templates are being applied to all CSS and JavaScript pages on
Test wiki.

Thanks!

[1] Compatibility_format ->
http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Property:Compatibility_format