RE: Issue #16: request for enhancement to the dashboard

Thanks, Eliot. Already linked. Maybe those who are interested can join the analytics meeting so we can finalize.

Sent from my smartphone... go figure...

-------- Original message --------
From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: 09/26/2013 4:57 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>,Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue #16: request for enhancement to the dashboard

Hi Julee.

Welcome back. Hope you had a nice vacation!

I like your issues better. Nonetheless, can you link the three of them together? We should rectify overlaps and differences and determine the best approach. Oh, and yours definitely has better wireframes. I am no illustrator. Don’t even play one on TV.

Thanks so much,

Eliot