From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:21 PM
To:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Ranking CSS properties

http://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/css/rank

is a new tool on Chromium.org that tracks CSS property usage in the Chrome
browser. Guess which property is the most used.

While certainly not a definitive list - it's only the one Chrome browser -
this may inform us about our approach to CSS properties documentation. Are
we documenting the right properties?

~Scott