Ready for review (was RE: WPW: Property sign-up request)

Greetings all,

Just wanted to let you know that the following topics are finished and ready for review:

-- text-line-through [1]
-- text-line-through-color [2]
-- text-line-through-mode [3]
-- text-line-through-style [4]

PhistucK, would you mind making sure I picked the correct replacement properties?  Thanks in advance!

Note that I did the extra one, since it was part of the associated set.

Hope this helps…

-- Lance

[1] -- http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/text-line-through

[2] -- http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/text-line-through-color