RE: WPW#8: Grid And Column Layout ( Draft Blog Post )

Looks good to me.

Thanks,

Eliot

From: Nic da Costa [mailto:njr.dacosta@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:43 PM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: WPW#8: Grid And Column Layout ( Draft Blog Post )

Hey All

It is that time of week again and I have written a basic draft for this week's theme.

https://gist.github.com/nicdaCosta/b76a4b3c870b888e234a

I thought it would be nice to include a basic example of the theme so readers can immediately dive in and get a feel for the properties should never have used them. i also find it easier to understand a new property with a basic demo / visual.

Please feel free to tweak, review or change as much as you would like. Any and all feedback welcome. If someone else wishes to write this week's post or already has something written, you are more than welcome to go ahead. Also feel free to use mine as a template if you are in need.

If everyone one is happy, whoever is available can go ahead and post it, else I will do so in the morning ( South African Time ).

Thanks.

// Nic da Costa