Re: Revamping Flags

Got it. Thanks. J

From:  Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date:  Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:51 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, Clay Wells <cwells73@gmail.com>
Cc:  Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>,
WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  RE: Revamping Flags

Hi Julee.

Yes, attribution should be set during import, but on first review of the
pages, we should make sure that attribution really did get set via whatever
mechanism was used to import. If itıs just marked as Needs Review, the
assumption would be that only the content needs to be verified as complete
and accurate. We are pretty good about telling people not to touch the
attribution. A little editorial note would help that.

Thanks,