From:  Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date:  Monday, June 24, 2013 8:01 AM
To:  "Doug Schepers (schepers@w3.org)" <schepers@w3.org>, julee
<julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Seattle doc sprint results

Doug and Julee.

The doc sprint this weekend was extremely successful. I believe we had about
35 people participate (I didnšt get the final count), and we had volunteers
sign of on over 100 CSS property topics!

I have a spreadsheet of the topics, status, and volunteer who completed the
topic. How should I record this in order to track status and not have us
duplicate effort, etc.  Shall I create a table in the WPW page and treat the
doc sprint as another Wednesday? Do you, Doug, just want a copy to import
the data to the master spreadsheet? Let me know which way we want to handle
this.

Thanks,

Eliot