Re: CSS Property http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/selectors/type

I suggest that page also needs one-line summaries of each item to
consolidate most of the info readers need, so they don't have to click
through for details of each.

Also, would prefer selectors that require an argument be listed with
parens, such as :nth-of-type() and :not().

Popular Class, ID, and Type (element) selectors should probably be grouped
together at the top.

--Mike S