Re: First full upload of MSDN-contributed JavaScript pages

Are the titles/paths going to stay this way?
The standard structure we settled on, if I am not mistaken, is no "
Method"/" Property"/" Function" and so on and I am not sure we need the
Objects 'directory'.
So -
Objects/Array/concat Method should be
Array/concat<http://dev.maxpolk.org/msdnjs/Objects/Array/concat_Method>
.
Objects/Array/Array.isArray Function should be Array/isArray.
Objects/Uint32Array/byteOffset Property UInt32Array should be
Uint32Array/byteOffset.

☆*PhistucK*