Re: (WPW) Master List Updated

List looks good Doug.

So just to clarify, should I remove the properties I've done form this list? I've completed most of the font properties that were assigned to me to look after a couple of weeks ago, and I've finished the margin/margin-* properties too.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)