Re: Upgrade of MediaWiki docs current tonight at 22:00 UTC

This is fixing itself as I write this. It seems though we were using SMW
1.8, that we were using an alpha version of it before its new SQL backend
was added. I upgraded it to a stable branch, which required running a
maintenance script to repopulate the semantic properties into the new
backend. This should be done in 10-15 minutes.