Re: Hosting infrastructure change: Testing phase

Hi, folks–

Just to let you know, we currently have an outage on the new servers.
This is a planned downtime; Etienne, the volunteer assisting Renoir in
setting up the servers, networking, and OpenStack management is very
busy, but is working on our systems as much as he is able. We expect
this to be resolved in the next day or so.

This will not affect the current primary server, only the new environment.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards-
-Doug