Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?

Looks good at a quick pass Carlos. Two things:

* Firefox Nightly is enabled by default now. A patch landed a few days ago
for that.
* Underneath the polyfill section you can list
https://github.com/mozilla/vtt.js. It's a JavaScript implementation of the
WebVTT spec (not the track spec). In the future it might evolve into a full
<track> polyfill.

Rick