Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?

Hi, everyone!

Yes, we have generally been documenting what is most widely used and
implemented. Sometimes, individuals have a favorite new, cool feature that
they also want to document. But when tackling a spec, we focus on the
most-implemented first.

The goal here is to help frontline designers and developers use the
technologies they need for projects they’re taking to production today.
And then inspire them for the future. This also means we want to use
real-life examples and simple explanations.

This is exciting!

HTH

Julee