Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?

I'd be interested in looking at working on something like this. However the first question that comes to mind is whether we write to the way the specification is written or to the way it is supported. As far as I know there is no complete implementation of the VTT spec available,is there?

Carlos

Sent from my iPad