Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?

Hi, David! I think this is a great idea. We could also post something via
Twitter, as folks listen in on that channel and propagate.

Something like:

Using #webvtt? Into #ally? #i18n?
@davidsingerorwhateveryourtwitterhandleis is looking for a driver and
experts at #WPDS. We’ll get you started and help you along the way.
(Are you on Twitter?)