RE: Second JS bulk upload

Thanks, Max!

Decidedly not. When we donated the content, we knew that there would be Microsoft-specific remarks that would have to be stripped out for browser-agnostic use. This is a prime example of that kind of content.

>Also, the "See Also" section is frequently blank.

I'll let someone else answer this too, but I would lean toward publishing with them blank for now. Unless you know of an automated way of populating these, that is. My guess is that they are specific to each topic, in order to be good. And yes, that will take time to correctly identify links. The breadcrumbs at the top of the page will help get to portal pages (Functions, etc.).

My 2 cents.
Eliot