Re: Automatic stubs for JavaScript APIs

Hi all,

On that aspect, Dom, I heard from Mike during TPAC that he’d also like us to maintain/expose current HTML language reference [0].

I think that this documentation is quite relevant for our content and audience.

@Dom, do you think we could use your utility for it?

  [0]: http://sideshowbarker.github.io/htmlr/

Renoir
~