Re: Delete OLD pages.

Hi, Patrick, Julee-

On 4/23/13 9:30 PM, Patrick D'Souza wrote:
> Yes we can exclude that pattern in robots.txt. I'll send Doug an updated
> robots.txt and then look into Google and Bing Webmaster tools to filter
> out these urls.

It's not necessary to exclude that pattern, since we're just going to
delete these few pages.

Currently, they are redirects.

I can see 2 options:

1) delete the pages now, and let the updated sitemap and webmaster tools
/ search engines (Google, Bing) simply note that they are gone

2) remove them manually from the sitemap, and from the webmaster tools.

I would only do #2 if there is some compelling reason that it would
significantly harm SEO or something else I haven't thought of.

If I don't hear back in a few hours, I'll just delete them.

Regards-
-Doug