Online Community Unconference, May 21, Mountain View CA

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:40:54 -0500
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Some of you may be interested in this:
http://www.unconference.net/online-community-unconference-its-back-were-producing-it/

Despite the name, it's a face-to-face event :-)

Registration is here: https://ocu.chirrpy.com/

I'm seriously considering going to this event. And if I go, I'll
probably stay an extra day (May 22) and meet with people in either
Mountain View or San Francisco (depending on where the people are that I
need to talk to). So, if you want to get on my dance card, please let me
know.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>