Re: JavaScript Reference from Microsoft

Indeed!

We've made a dedicated sub-project for this under Content, with a bit of
context and some specific tasks, and tweeted it:

https://twitter.com/webplatform/status/324645876536598529
[[
Wow! Microsoft just donated 400+ MSDN JavaScript articles to Web
Platform Docs! Want to help us integrate them?
http://project.webplatform.org/msdnjs
]]

Let's spread the word, and get some activity going on this!

Regards-
-Doug