Re: Part 1 of beginner's course written

From: Frank M. Palinkas <fmpalinkas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:56:23 -0700
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Chris,

Just thought I'd mention this, it's been bugging me for a while:

Why is "Summary" being used as the first topic on every page? IMHO as a
tech writer, a "Summary" topic belongs at end of a document, with an
"Overview" or "Introduction" topic at the start. A CMS problem maybe?

You may considered this a trite point, but users who are not native English
speakers may have difficulty understanding why this is occurring at the
beginning instead of at the end of the doc's content.

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Senior Technical Writer
Quixey, Inc., Mountain View, California
Mobile: +1 650 248 5315
Web Accessibility and Standards tutorials:
http://dev.opera.com/author/947856