RE: Proposed plan for university communications

From: David R. Herz <WPD@theherzes.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:56:08 +0300
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I am not actually writing about the plan, but rather about the appearance of
the doc on my Opera browser.  My log in name and the search box next to it
are flickering with parts of the menu tree from the drop down menu making
flickering appearances as well.  Since this is just a proposed letter, I
suppose the appearance is not that important, but I thought it might still
be of interest.

David