Blog post for taking the Q&A system offline.

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:03:44 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
We should try to get a blog post written for the Q&A system being taken
down. This way we can post it and finally take the software and put it out
of commission for the time being.

If I recall the email thread on taking it down correctly we had decided
that it currently doesn't have a solid use-case with the current state of
things. Further it hasn't had much use since the initial launch. Although
we are taking it offline for now, it may come back later once the
documentation is worked on more and we see a valid use for it.

Did I miss anything major from our conversation (probably did)? Is anyone
up to writing this post?

Thanks,
-Garbee