Re: We have a new front page

It doesn't have the 5 since then for each major version we would need
new icons. So leaving that out means it is not locked to any specific
standard version or time period. It just works for future versions as
well as the current.

Perhaps we could figure something out to fill it in though; I'm not sure
of what though.

-Garbee