Re: Switching to Asirra or a better captcha?

Asirra's FAQ page
(http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/asirra/faq.aspx) states
that's not intended to replace audio-based tests, only visual ones, so
we'd need to find something else for a non-visual test.

Given that, I'd vote for installing the Math extension to make
MathCaptcha work properly, or failing that, using reCAPTCHA. As a
sighted user, I often find reCAPTCHA annoyingly difficult.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>