Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

Hi Tobie,

This is great!

I do have some issues I would like to see incorporated or changed, but overall I think this should work very well.

On a quick glance I noticed the following things:

1)	It might be nice to be able to store other headers with the UA string for test. This would allow a more accurate identification in the future
2)	For browser identification of features I’d like to add a type, so it is possible to quickly see if the result is for mobile, tablet, desktop or other types of devices.
3)	For browser identification of features I’d also like to be able to make os and device optional.

I’ll have some more time to look at it tomorrow.

Cheers,

Niels
html5test.com