Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

Tobie Langel schreef op 2013-10-21 16:01:
> [...]
>>
>> I'll clean the issues up tomorrow so that they still make some form
>> of sense outside of context.
> Done. You might want to pull the changes from the PR[2].

Changes have been pulled. Nice work on the issues! Haven't seen that
kinda integration in the docs of respec ;)

Unfortunately I'm kinda wrapped up at the moment, so I'm not in a
position to immediately go over all the issues, however, tomorrow or
wednesday night I should have enough time to check everything and start
commenting. (CEST-time that is, not sure where everybody's located atm).

For everyone that hasn't been following up: Tobie has created issues
regarding the spec at github:
https://github.com/ronaldmansveld/webplatform-browser-compat/issues?state=open

I'll comment on the issues there, and send a summary to this list with
the links to the comments. (of course, you're all free to do the same
;))

Ronald