Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

Actually, I do not think it should redirect to the specification or
whatever.
What should actually be there is the actual data (compatibility and
specification links) according to that filter. So, yes, a query string
could be more appropriate for that, but it also used as a namespace URI for
that matter, which is why a path based URL is better than a query string.

But I may have just gotten the wrong idea here.

☆*PhistucK*