Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

I am not advocating for hand editing wiki compatibility tables. I am
advocating for a solution for entering compatibility data as soon as
possible, instead of waiting for the whole import effort to finish (unless
we are talking about less than a month).

(And Opera is on a fast track, too, so make that three out of five. :))

☆*PhistucK*