Re: Suggestion: Remove "non-fiat money" from the draft Web Payments IC Charter

> But what is the wordsmith version of "stateless and non-fiat". Then add
> in frequent flyer miles, loyalty points, digital currencies, state
> cryptocurrencies, and what is that terminology.

well the next bullet covers coupons and loyalties. This was just about
"non-traditional" currencies

> Possibly "Digital Property" or "Digital Assets" but that opens yet
> another can of worms.

+1 to avoid trying to find a common name that would only speak to those
who participated in the discussion to establish it.

> Are we inventing new terminology for the sake of...?

this is a good questions. given that this is just a charter, i feel that
this discussion is bit useless, given that the concept is imho well
conveyed: the work covers traidtional currencies, non-traditional ones
and other assets such as loyalty/coupons.

btw, i've corrected the typoe joseph mentioned (designated)

Cheers
steph