Re: A first draft of the future Web Payments Interest group is available for comments

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your comments.
Concerning your first point, I think that we should put some sentences
in the scope to mention this objective. However, putting this in the
success criteria is largely outside the power of the group. Success
criteria is more the results of the group, while better web payments is
more an outcome that will result if there is a general adoptin of the
results of the group.

Concerning your second point, I think this is a great idea: developing a
state of the art of web payments summarizing technical and incentives
challenges. Before adding a specific point, I would be happy to get
feedback from the community, whether people think it is a good idea to
add such a deliverable?

Same for your third point. If i understand correctly, it is about
standards for customer banking (or more generally PSP) information
access and representation ? I don't know to be honest how important is
this topic for the actors, as it is the first time i see it mentioned.
But i understand the value, particularly, if you think of a wallet
approach where the wallet needs to interact with different payment
provider. Let's see what the community feels about this

Best
Steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27