Re: A first draft of the future Web Payments Interest group is available for comments

My 2cts (personal opinion, not with a chair hat)

*"electronic tokens" while neutral would hardly convey the meaning of
cryptocurrencies.
*Some cryptocurrencies are not recognized in some regulations, but some
are recognized in others. therefore, it is not abut citing something
which is illegal. The objectives of this group imho is to provide
technologies that will fit with all regulations. Therefore, citing
cryptocurrencies is a perfect example, as we will have to deal with such
cases where a given payment solution is allowed in some countries and
not in other. Therefore, it is right to cite it in the list of use cases
we will cover

steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27