Re: instant web payments via the lightning network

Hi Melvin,

yeah, I've been experimenting with the Bitcoin lightning network for a while and I am pretty excited about the state and how easy it is to build on top of it.

Did you see/use lightning browser extension "joule"[1]?  It brings lightning payments to the browser - and there has been some discussion around supporting web payment standards - maybe somebody familiar can help?

I am wondering how to make it easier for content providers to integrate LN payments and also experimented with lightning payments for API requests [2].

[1] https://lightningjoule.com/
[2] http://michaelbumann.com/post/180389589277/bitcoin-lightning-machine-to-machine-api-payments
[2] https://github.com/bumi/ln-markdown-to-pdf