Re: Activity Streams and Payments

Yes, that is the right direction.

The data structure of "Promise Language" has sufficient granularity to
describe any transaction, contract, unilateral agreement, and multilateral
agreement.  So, if that language is standardized in the database, a 'roll
up' description for dashboards becomes an algorithm written for a specific
application.