Activity Streams and Payments

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:05:28 +0200
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone on this list was interested in Activity Streams?

I have a need to create a dashboard.  And it would have two kinds of
entries.

1. *Activity* : Alice received a Payment
2. *Activity* : Alice sent a Payment

https://www.w3.org/TR/activitystreams-vocabulary/

The activity vocab seems to have terms for Alice (actor) and Object (which
covers Payment).

However what is missing is sent and received.

What would be the best way to achieve this?

Create a new vocab, reuse something existing, or try to get the terms
upstream in a future version?