Re: Modeling a Ledger in RDF

That looks like a good control structure to place events into a
blockchain-style ledger.

Regardless of where or how you store the events, I suggest these:
http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com/2017/03/update-to-data-structure.html
http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com/2016/07/contract-scripting-language-csl-example.html

Those events have sufficient granularity to describe any currency or barter
transaction.  They support contract law, plus multilateral agreements.  For
example, a 1000-person equilateral contract for common property ownership
or city residents is possible.

(also see attached for examples of a stock trade and a barter trade)