Re: Web 3.0 blockchains

After viewing the "weather insurance" example for a Ricardian
Contract, I wonder how it would fit into the NRP model. I wouldn't be
surprised to hear that this has been looked at.
http://valnet.webfactional.com/accounting/tutorials/
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/