Re: UN peacekeepers 'barter goods for sex' - BBC News

Andrew Macleod spoke about this problem at the 'Trust Factory' event.  Some
links about him: Andrew Macleod Mining & Impact Capital,  TED Development
Investment, Terrorism & Global Affairs

Search using the following keywords for more info:

"United Nations" "food for sex"

"United Nations" "sexual abuse"

"United Nations" "child rape"

"United Nations" pedophilia

With respect to 'modern slavery', i also highlight:
https://www.wearethorn.org/ noting that whilst the position of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZdRe8cheQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h8m21s is
another important problem to solve, that the broader video will help you
understand the scope of these sorts of problems...

With respect to what it's got to do with this CG;

- payments
- credentials
- computer vision analysis, storage (in a signed rdf documents) and rules
around how those sorts of things are stored, discovered, psuedo anonymized
ACL access in relation to other data and the means of providing "dignity
enhancing" methods for governance using the solution (leveraging linked
data), alongside implications for HR use-cases particularly in relation to
IoT (Inc. AR/headwear).

Finally,

This is a usecase that can be examined to define a sustainable and
pragmatically reasonable framework for trust infrastructure.

I don't imagine we intend to build a verifiable claims framework that is
designed to be untrustworthy.

Tim.