Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

Does anyone see a time when non-human entities (eg Facebook) MUST yield to
the choice of humans to leave or take their personal data? Seems it would
require a huge shift toward elevating human sovereignty over fictions, and
entirely new digital infrastructures...

A pipe dream?