Re: Inventor of the Web Creates Identity on Bitcoin Blockchain Sir Timothy Berners-Lee, an english computer scientist and the inventor of the World Wide Web has created his first Bitcoin blockchain ID on June 9

Agreed~!

--

CRYPTOGRAPHIC SECURITY  |  IDENTITY  |  LEGAL & COMPLIANCE

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
BANKING | WEALTH MANAGEMENT
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR | SPEAKER | W3C i-EXPERT
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECH
P: *917.692.6999*

Securities offered through Ashton Stewart & Co., Inc.: Registered Broker
Dealer, Member FINRA & SIPC | Ashton Stewart & Co, Inc. archives and
monitors all outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the
email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of
this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any
part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at the
request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Ashton
Stewart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a
result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is
prohibited. | The information presented is for informational use only by
sophisticated investors, and is not an offer or solicitation. *Arie Y. LEVY
COHEN | Managing Director - ASHTON STEWART & CO. | Private Wealth
Management | Investment Banking | Financial Advisor | International Client
Advisor [ **arielevycohen@ashtonstewart.com