Re: Verifiable Claims dissenting opinions now public (was Re: Web Payments IG approves Verifiable Claims to proceed to W3C Management)

oh; was reminded of https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-HowItAllStarted/

May help put some of the concepts described and/or referred to below in
better context...

The concept of 'incubation' and/or the innovation curve - is particularly
used, in perhaps a less than fortunate manner depending on what people are
attempting to achieve.

Tim.H.