Re: Blockchain, block size and interledger (was: How do bank payments actually work?)

Does the interledger goal require something similar to the role that the
not-for-profit Linux Foundation plays for Linux Standard Base?
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lsb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Standard_Base

Joseph Potvin