Re: How do bank payments actually work?

Hello Melvin,

I am curious what is the reason to simulate existing payment system and to
play with it?

ILP we started to work have key advantages comparing to existing inter
ledger payments.
Dedicated intermediate company, secure communication channels between banks
and intermediate company, dedicated funds allocation... all that and more
are disadvantages comparing to ILP we are working on. Inter country payment
with such one intermediate company/solution become more complicated.
In some countries business (not bank) could buy something like payment
processing license. In such cases one intermediate company services loses
advantages, payment environment for end customer become more complicated
despite that competition pushing service price down.
Distributed ILP approach at certain level solve all these problems.

Regards,
Audrius