Re: Openbadges and Mozilla Persona

Thanks for the reply, Fabio. I found my last message in my drafts folder
accidentally unsent from a couple weeks ago. I'm sorry to have left you
waiting but glad you're still engaged in the topic!

There was a discontinuity in Badge Alliance funding in 2015 as the project
moved out from under the wing of th Mozilla Foundation. We've now been
directly picked up by Collective Shift (http://collectiveshift.org), which
in its previous incarnation as the Digital Media and Learning portfolio of
the MacArthur Foundation had funded the Open Badges work within Mozilla. I
was brought on last July to get things started again. We may or may not use
that specific mailing list to drive discussion on the infrastructure this
year, but I will at least post an announcement to all of the historical
lists.

As I said, a couple announcements coming up in the next weeks on the next
evolution of the infrastructure conversation. Mozilla will be engaged,
we've now got some dedicated developer resources to work on solutions, but
we definitely need considered perspectives like yours to investigate. I'll
keep you updated individually as we get started. (follow @OpenBadges on
Twitter or http://medium.com/badge-alliance)

Nate