The fastest path to faster payments in the US

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 08:22:58 +0200
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>

http://www.pymnts.com/news/faster-payments/2016/the-fastest-path-to-faster-payments-in-the-us/

So true.  Which also pin-points another fact: The payment market is extremely fragmented
which is why I'm advocating that "energizing" rather than "standardizing" is what the world
needs now.  Standards may be voluntary and organically created when the number of competing
Web payments standards reaches a pain point.  We are not there yet.

Anders