Re: open source wallet -- protip launched

Chris (from ProTip) just subscribed to this mailing list so that he can chime in.

Since new subscribers cannot reply to threads they haven’t seen, I’m replying to myself as as courtesy to him so that his response will continue as part of this thread (and will appear in the appropriate place on the web archives).

(He also said he might respond tomorrow as it’s late where he is now.)

Cheers!
Greg