Re: Interledger Protocol (ILP) Webinar - 20 October

The Interledger Protocol webinar will be held on *Tuesday, October 20th at
7:00 AM PDT.*

*Please register** at*
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7256995916058726145

If you are unable to make that time please follow the ILP mailing list (
public-interledger@w3.org) for announcements of future webinars as we plan
to host a few repeats.