WebPayments using NFC/BLE - Project start

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:26:27 +0200
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Today, I started a project which has the goal making it possible for an Android-based "Wallet" to securely and conveniently interact
with [a slightly adapted version of] a Web-shop's "Checkout/Payment" page through the use of an NFC/BLE connection.

That I probably can do this all by myself [sticking out my neck here...] is not because I'm some kind of ├╝ber-wizard (I'm certainly not),
but due to the power of the Web2Native Bridge concept allowing you to test new ideas almost as quickly as polyfilling but running
on the native client.

Anders
https://test.webpki.org/webpay-merchant