Some Technical Features for Web Payments

From: Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:34:59 +0900
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi.

I think we need following features at Browser Level.

1. Luhn Check Function

if luhn check algorithm(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_algorithm) is
implemented at UA side,
it will encourage to use web payments more.

2. formatting Small Numbers
this feature is required because of bitcoin.

0.00000008 > 0.000000008

it is very difficult to fiture out the differences when the number is very
small

at some countries use white space
0.000 000 08 vs 0.000 000 008

or

we can format like this
0.000,000,08 > 0.000,000,008

actually I fail to find any global standard for small numbers.
but
I'm sure it will also encourage to use web payments more.

best regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee